Monday, March 3, 2008

Best Friend, Sister, Other Half

Two girls that go by the names of Ashley and Nikki are best friends. They met on the first day of first grade. Ashley is about 2 monthes younger than Nikki. They are absolutly almost over obsessed with MSN and Myspace.

Sunday 2-22-2013
Nikki: Heyy Ash
Ashley: Hey. Wow my hands are cold I can barly even type =\
Nikki: HAHA Im sorry, Im still sore from yesterday
Ashley: haha Im sorry. =)
Nikki: Yeahh you should be! LOL by the way nice smily face =]
Ashley: I kno =]
Nikki: So what did you do over the weekend?
Ashley: Well...l Friday I was with you and Nicole, then after we dropped you off I went to Kenzies house, then to the movies. Then I had to drive Kenzie home, then Kayla, then Karren home... So I didnt get back till 10:30ish and I was really tired so I went to bed, then on Saturday I hung out with Katie. Then on Sunday Kenzie, Kayla, and Nicole came over and then we chilled a while... Then after she went home I pretty much didnt do anything. Then a while later we went skinnydipping (not really) Then on Monday morning Kayla and Kenzie left so me and Nicole chilled for a while thne after she went home I pretty much didnt do anything... Oh, and my Dad came home on Monday whad you do ? =)

That convorsation wasnt the whole convorsation but lets just say it involes boys. And A lot about them!


WILL BE CONTINUED!

2 comments:

Layla said...

Wow, thats cool. Haha. Chatting on IM is always fun Who is your other half?

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

Hey Cortney I liked your entry because you wrote in IM form. I think it's really cool to write in a different way. It sounds exactly how a real IM would sound. Good job! Keep on writing!
Gracie