Thursday, February 21, 2008

Aneheim 08

The aneheim is a supercorss race where about 100 or more riders go to race. This year in heat 1 not many riders were familiar to me, the only rider i knew in heat 1 was James Stewart. Oh course Stewart dominated that heat by a lap or two! In heat 2 my all time favirote rider Chad Reed was racing so of course I couldnt take my eyes off of the TV! He is a really great rider, he is drop dead gorgeous, and he has an australian accent which pretty much means I want to marry that boy! ANYWAYS, back to the race. At the very beginning he was doing great and took the first corner to the inside which was a really smart idea because sense the track was so muddy the ruts were horrible. Chad took the turn right while eveyone was going to the outside and crashing which was not a good thing at all sense it slowed the people behind them way down. Well James was following Chad but hit a rutt on the outside of his front tire which threw him off a bit but by the end of the race, with Chad leading the whole thing, James went from dead last to second on the last corner of the final lap. That race was one of the most entense races I have ever and probably will ever see in my whole entire life!

No comments: